Deciding to spend long stays in a foreign country implies having solutions for the main basic life concerns. We offer foreigners in Portugal an integrated solution to answer their needs: the For Health Card.
SERVING foreigners' NEEDS WHILST IN PORTUGAL
The For Health Card gives you exclusive and immediate access to a set of services in the fiscal, real estate, healthcare, customer care and leisure areas with special benefits and offers.
For health cardholders can benefit from special conditions when purchasing these services:
- 10% discount rate in fiscal services
- 15% discount rate in healthcare services
- Free customer care specialist (concierge) for all surgical procedures
If you'd like to subscribe the For Health Card or learn more about its offers, contact us thru email, by calling +351 220 973 751, +351 211 379 718, +351 911 046 197, or by filling out our form. You can also contact us through our free call service to your right.
Click here to download our For Health Card brochure.
Simplifying your life
The For Health Card aims to simplify the holder’s life whilst in Portugal, by addressing some of his or hers major concerns, in an integrated way and with privileged conditions.
Real estate consultation services
- Property sale of homes, retail spaces and offices
- New and used properties for sale in Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra and the Algarve
- Development of new real estate businesses
- Property evaluation
- Market research and consultancy for marketing and advertising for real estate
Fiscal consultation services
- Initial personalized briefing on the fiscal regimes and moving to Portugal
- Arrival and registration formalities
- Applying to the Non Habitual Resident and Golden Visa status
- Filing of personal income tax returns
- Ongoing tax and social security advice
Privileged access to private healthcare services in Lusíadas’ healthcare network in Lisbon, Oporto and Algarve
- Primary care and specialty consultations
- 24/7 service
- Diagnostic tests
- Surgical procedures
- Nonsurgical treatments
Without exclusions, usage limits or grace periods. All reports and discharge notices are delivered in English.
general support services
- Customer care specialists (concierge) for your displacements to the hospital
- Booking and organization of medical care according to your needs
THE NON-HABITUAL RESIDENT REGIME
Portugal has created a special Non-Habitual Resident Regime (NHR) that offers attractive tax opportunities for foreign pensioners. Those granted with the NHR status can benefit from a special personal income tax regime for a ten-year period.
This regime implies staying in Portugal for more than 183 days every calendar year and the NHR status has to be requested until March 31st of the year after you decide to take up residency in Portugal.
Cliquez ici pour lire cette information en français.
Klik hier om deze informatie in het Nederlands te lezen.